If you're looking for a healthy alternative for a sweet tooth craving, today we are all about it! This is the simplest, yet satisfying and delicious sweet treat you can enjoy after dinner without sacrificing your clean eating.
Its also packed with fiber which will aid your digestion beautifully.
So, check it out!
- Xica Jicama Spears
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of melted ghee
- 1 pinch of brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice your Xica jicama spears into cubes. Core your apple and slice it similarly. Expert tip: Leave the apple peel on for a splash of color.
- In the microwave, melt your ghee.
- In an oven safe dish, place the jicama and apple. Pour the melted ghee over it and then top with the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Bake for thirty minutes before serving. If you really want a delicious dessert, serve it with a Paleo-friendly (or not) vanilla ice cream.