- 220 gr tahini
- 185 gr cuaresmeño pepper
- 900 gr chickpeas
- 80 ml lime juice
- 40 gr garlic
- 30 gr cumin
- 40 roasted jicama chips
- 50 gr zaatar
- 20 gr sprouts
- 30 gr viola flowers
- 1. Soak the chickpeas in water for 8 hrs.
- 2. Once ready, cook until they are soft.
- 3. Devein the cuaresmeño peppers and roast until they turn black.
- 4. Blend the chickpea with the tahini in the processor until you get a paste, add the cuaresmeño peppers, olive oil, cumin and lemon; If the mixture is too thick then add a little water to make it lighter.
- 5. Add a bit of olive oil so it does not stick.
- 6. Place on the plate of your choice and decorate with a more olive oil, buds and viola flowers.
- 7. Place jicama chips around the hummus and sprinkle with zaatar.