Skip to content
JICAMA, ORANGE & CUCUMBER SALAD
- 1 Jicama, chopped or diced
- 1 lime
- 1/4 Cup. orange juice
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and coarsely diced
- 5 mandarin oranges. peeled, sectioned and seed removed
- 3 small dried chillies, finely chopped
- j- 3 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Salt
- 1. Mix the jicama, cucumber and orange wedges in a bowl.
- 2. Add lime juice, orange juice, chillies, cilantro and salt.
- 3. Mix well and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.